Based in Perth, Australia
3rd October, 2016 (Early Access)
|Early Access -||US$4.99|
Multiplayer Mutant Massacring Mayhem! Final Days is a fast and intense co-op shooter where you battle against massive mutant hordes in a fight for your survival. Go it alone, or team up with as many friends as you can muster!
Michael has always wanted to develop an open-world zombie apocalypse survival game. But given that he was working solo, this turned out to be a little too ambitious for +7 Software's first title. So the theme was distilled into the simpler arcade-style shooter that Final Days is today.
- Battle ever-growing hordes of mutants as their numbers increase into the hundreds!
- Enjoy intense multiplayer sessions with as many friends as you can muster
- Destroy the mutant hordes with several different ammo types and explosives
- Think on your feet as the hordes (and sometimes other players) destroy the environment
- Feel the tension as the realistic field of view forces you to check your surroundings
- Earn bragging rights with your scores on the leaderboards and unlockable achievements
- Enjoy awesome tunes by The Groove Foundry
Alpha trailer YouTube
Alpha promo video YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Final Days may only be in alpha, but it is one of the best games I've played in a very, very long time."
- CJ Poirier, A Note to Final Days
Final Days Demo
Try the free alpha demo! Available from plus7software.com.
Get involved with the alpha via Early Access on Steam: store.steampowered.com.
About +7 Software
+7 Software is a one-man game development startup based in Perth, Western Australia.
More information on +7 Software, our logo & relevant media are available here.