Based in Perth, Australia
3rd October, 2016 (Early Access)
|Early Access -||US$4.99|
These are humanity's Final Days... Dirty warfare has left most of the population mutated and thirsty for blood. Band together and battle for your survival! Final Days is a fast-paced and intense co-op multi-player shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world. It attempts to blend retro arcade style with modern elements. The design goal is for the game to be quick and simple to play while providing an enjoyable challenge. Inspirations include titles such as Smash TV, Gauntlet, Killing Floor, and Left 4 Dead. Can you survive?
Michael has always wanted to develop an open-world zombie apocalypse survival game. But given that he was working solo, this turned out to be a little too ambitious for +7 Software's first title. So the theme was distilled into the simpler arcade-style shooter that Final Days is today.
- Battle ever-growing hordes of mutants as their numbers increase into the hundreds!
- Enjoy intense multiplayer sessions with as many friends as you can muster
- Destroy the mutant hordes with several different ammo types and explosives
- Think on your feet as the hordes (and sometimes other players) destroy the environment
- Feel the tension as the realistic field of view forces you to check your surroundings
- Locate threats using your “acoustic radar” which visualises where sounds are coming from
- Test your skill with a unique aiming mechanism which varies accuracy
- Enjoy awesome tunes by The Groove Foundry
Alpha trailer YouTube
Alpha promo video YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Final Days may only be in alpha, but it is one of the best games I've played in a very, very long time."
- CJ Poirier, A Note to Final Days
Final Days Demo
Try the free alpha demo! Available from plus7software.com.
Get involved with the alpha via Early Access on Steam: store.steampowered.com.
About +7 Software
+7 Software is a one-man game development startup based in Perth, Western Australia.
More information on +7 Software, our logo & relevant media are available here.