- Get Early Access on Steam
- Try the free demo
- View the trailer
- Latest news and updates:
- View the latest videos and screenshots
- About Final Days
- Play Final Days
- Would You Like To Know More?
- Thanks For Your Support!
- How To Contact Me
About Final Days
These are humanity’s Final Days…
Dirty warfare has left most of the population mutated and thirsty for blood. Band together and battle for your survival!
Final Days is a fast-paced and intense multi-player shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world. It attempts to blend retro arcade style with modern elements. The design goal is for the game to be quick and simple to play while providing an enjoyable challenge. Inspirations include titles such as Smash TV, Gauntlet, Killing Floor, and Left 4 Dead.
Can you survive?
- Enjoy intense multi-player sessions with as many friends as you can muster (up to 16 players!)
- Play split-screen with up to 4 friends on the same computer (and still be able to join online/LAN games!)
- Control the action using either a twin-stick controller or keyboard & mouse
- Feel the tension as the realistic field of view forces you to check your surroundings
- Locate threats using your “sonar radar” which visualises where sounds are coming from
- Test your skill with a unique aiming mechanism which varies accuracy (e.g. running will reduce your accuracy)
- Think on your feet as the hordes (and sometimes other players) destroy the environment
- Destroy the mutant hordes with several different ammo types and explosives
- Use your shove attack to help get you out of those tight situations
- Enjoy awesome tunes by The Groove Foundry
- Experience a foreboding atmosphere created by effects such as dynamic lighting and pseudo-3D sound effects
* These are features I’m planning to add, or are currently being developed.
Please be aware that this list will be likely to change over time based on community feedback.
- Game mode better suited for single player
- Further expansion of maps and game modes
- Ability to create and share your own custom maps
- Procedurally generated levels
- More enemy types, including bosses
- More ammo types and explosives
- More music
- Steam Trading Cards, Achievements, Leaderboards, and Workshop support
- Player customisation
- Customisable controls
Play Final Days
Final Days is currently in the alpha stage of development. If you’d like to try it in it’s current state, then there’s a free demo you can play right now. And if you’d like to get more involved with the alpha, it is available to buy now as an Early Access title on Steam.
Would You Like To Know More?
For the very latest news and updates, be sure to follow +7 Software on Twitter. The official forums on Steam are also a great source for the latest announcements and discussions. If you just major want major news and announcements, then the announcements on Steam are the best place to find that. The blog also gets big announcements posted to it, but is not updated very often.
Thanks For Your Support!
As a solo game developer, your support and feedback has a huge impact and means a lot to me. I’ve put a lot of work into Final Days, so if you’re enjoying it or there’s something I could do better, let me know!
If you’d like to show your support and are wondering how you can help me out, then here are a few suggestions:
- Get involved with the Early Access on Steam.
- Follow +7 Software on Twitter, and retweet/like any tweets that you like.
- Give me some feedback. Let me know what you like or don’t like. Your suggestions and ideas are welcome!
- Tell your friends and family about Final Days, and share this website with others.
How To Contact Me
There are a few ways you can reach me:
- Drop me a line via the contact form (this will be e-mailed to me).
- Hit me up on Twitter.
- Post on the official forums (on Steam).
- If you just want to give me some quick feedback, then you can even use Final Days in-game feedback system.
Please see here for attributions for all third party works used by Final Days.