- Get Early Access on Steam
- Try the free demo
- View the trailer
- Latest news and updates:
- View the latest videos and screenshots
- About Final Days
- Play Final Days
- Would You Like To Know More?
- Thanks For Your Support!
- How To Contact Me
About Final Days
These are humanity’s Final Days…
Dirty warfare has left most of the population mutated and thirsty for blood. Band together and battle for your survival!
Multiplayer Mutant Massacring Mayhem!
Final Days is a fast and intense co-op shooter where you battle against massive mutant hordes in a fight for your survival. Go it alone, or team up with as many friends as you can muster!
Can you survive?
- Battle ever-growing hordes of mutants as their numbers increase into the hundreds!
- Enjoy intense multi-player sessions with as many friends as you can muster (up to 16 players!)
- Play split-screen with up to 4 friends on the same computer (and still be able to join online/LAN games!)
- Destroy the mutant hordes with several different ammo types and explosives
- Think on your feet as the hordes (and sometimes other players) destroy the environment
- Feel the tension as the realistic field of view forces you to check your surroundings
- Control the action using either a twin-stick controller or keyboard & mouse
- Choose from 3 game modes, 10 maps, and procedurally generated levels (with more to come)
- Earn bragging rights with your scores on the leaderboards and unlockable achievements
- Enjoy awesome tunes by The Groove Foundry
Play Final Days
Final Days is currently in the alpha stage of development. If you’d like to try it in it’s current state, then there’s a free demo you can play right now. And if you’d like to get more involved with the alpha, it is available to buy now as an Early Access title on Steam.
Would You Like To Know More?
For the very latest news and updates, be sure to follow +7 Software on Twitter. The official forums on Steam are also a great source for the latest announcements and discussions. There is also an official Discord group where you can get more involved and keep up to date.
Thanks For Your Support!
As a solo game developer, your support and feedback has a huge impact and means a lot to me. I’ve put a lot of work into Final Days, so if you’re enjoying it or there’s something I could do better, let me know!
If you’d like to show your support and are wondering how you can help me out, then here are a few suggestions:
- Get involved with the Early Access on Steam.
- Follow +7 Software on Twitter, and retweet/like any tweets that you like.
- Give me some feedback. Let me know what you like or don’t like. Your suggestions and ideas are welcome!
- Tell your friends and family about Final Days, and share this website with others.
How To Contact Me
There are a few ways you can reach me:
- Drop me a line via the contact form (this will be e-mailed to me).
- Hit me up on Twitter.
- Post on the official forums (on Steam).
- Join the official Discord group.
- If you just want to give me some quick feedback, then you can even use Final Days in-game feedback system.
Please see here for attributions for all third party works used by Final Days.